Notices of possible system outages
EFS-Web Maintenance Cancelled & TSDR and Pay.gov Maintenance
EFS-Web Maintenance Cancelled
The maintenance USPTO had scheduled for Electronic Filing System (EFSWeb) deployment to begin at 12:01 a.m. and end at 6 a.m. on Sunday, July 14, has been postponed to a later date.
EFSWeb, EFSWeb Contingency, and Private PAIR will be available.
The USPTO will perform a database maintenance activity impacting the availability of Trademark Status and Document Retrieval (TSDR) system. TSDR will not be available during the database maintenance period beginning at 12 a.m. and ending at 1 a.m. on Sunday, July 14.
Pay.gov will perform maintenance starting at 2 a.m. and ending at 6 a.m. on Sunday, July 14.
The following applications and credit card processing will also be unavailable during the deployment:
- RAM services (Revenue Accounting and Management)
- EFSWeb (Electronic Filing System)
- TEAS (Trademark Electronic Application System )
- TEASi (Trademark Electronic Application System International)
- OEMS (Order Entry Management System)
- PRPS (Patent Review Processing System)
- ESTTA (Electronic System for Trademark Trials and Appeals)
- ETAS (Electronic Trademark Assignment System)
- EPAS (Electronic Patent Assignment System)
Posted at 05:00AM Jul 12, 2013 in Planned Events |