USPTO Systems Status and Availability
Check this page for the latest information on operating status and availability of Online Business Systems. For Standard Hours of Availability for Online Business Systems, System Descriptions, and Operating Requirements/Compatibilities, see the links at left.
There are no current issues.
Posted at 08:55AM Oct 20, 2014 in Current Status |
Pay.gov and TSDR Maintenance
Pay.gov will undergo maintenance beginning at 6 p.m. and ending at 10 p.m., Saturday, October 25 EDT.
The USPTO storefronts will be unavailable for credit/debit card payment processing during the maintenance period. Please submit payment using an alternative payment method, such as:
- by attaching a fee transmittal form (e.g., PTO/SB/17) with deposit account authorization in EFS-Web;
- by faxing in a credit card authorization form PTO-2038 to the USPTO Central Fax 571-273-8300;
- or by sending in a credit card authorization form PTO-2038 through Priority Mail Express(formerly Express Mail) from the United States Postal Services (USPS) in accordance with 37 CFR 1.10.
Facsimile submission of the basic national fee for national stage under 35 U.S.C. 371 is not accepted. Submissions that require successful online payment, such as ePetitions and Pre-grant publication submissions, are unavailable at this time.
If you have any questions, contact the Patent EBC by phone at 866-217-9197 or by email at email@example.com
Customers with an established deposit account or EFT account are still able to pay the required fees via those accounts. In addition, forms that do not require a fee payment can still be filed.
If your deadline is today and the document requiring a fee payment cannot be filed electronically, you must use an alternative method of filing. Please visit the TEAS Outage page for information concerning Trademark alternative filing methods.
If you have any questions, contact the TEAS Team by email at TEAS@uspto.gov.
USPTO will perform maintenance affecting Trademark Status and Document Retrieval (TSDR) system beginning at 10 p.m., Saturday, October 25 and ending at 5 a.m., Sunday, October 26 EDT.
TSDR will be unavailable during the maintenance period.
The following systems have links to TSDR that will not be functional during the maintenance period. However, the systems will remain available.
- Trademark Electronic Application System (TEAS)
- Trademark Electronic Application System International (TEASi)
- Trademarks Electronic Official Gazette (TMOG)
- Trademark Trial and Appeal Board Viewing on the Web (TTABVUE)
Posted at 04:01AM Oct 24, 2014 in Planned Events |