USPTO Systems Status and Availability
Check this page for the latest information on operating status and availability of Online Business Systems. For Standard Hours of Availability for Online Business Systems, System Descriptions, and Operating Requirements/Compatibilities, see the links at left.
TEAS/TEASi Technical Issues
The USPTO is currently experiencing technical difficulties with some of the Trademark Electronic Application System (TEAS) and Trademark Electronic Application System International (TEASi) forms.
The USPTO will perform maintenance to resolve the issue beginning at 12:01 a.m. and ending at 4 a.m., Wednesday, August 27 EDT.
TEAS and TEASi will be unavailable during the maintenance period.
If your deadline is today and the document cannot be filed via TEAS or TEASi, you must use an alternative method of filing. Additionally, customers who created portable and e-signature forms on or before August 22, and did not submit them prior to that day, will be required to start the process again with updated forms.
We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause.
Posted at 12:07PM Aug 26, 2014 in Current Status |
USPTO will perform system maintenance affecting several applications beginning at 12:01 a.m. and ending at 5 a.m., Thursday, August 28 EDT.
The following applications will be unavailable during the maintenance period:
- Adjudicated Case Tracking System (ACTS)
- Electronic Filing System Web (EFS-Web)
- Electronic Freedom of Information Action (E-FOIA)
- Order Entry Management System (OEMS)
- Patent Review Processing System (PRPS)
- Revenue Accounting and Management System (RAM)
- Private Patent Application Information Retrieval (Private PAIR)
- Public Patent Application Information Retrieval (Public PAIR)
Posted at 06:58PM Aug 27, 2014 in Planned Events |