USPTO Systems Status and Availability
Check this page for the latest information on operating status and availability of Online Business Systems. For Standard Hours of Availability for Online Business Systems, System Descriptions, and Operating Requirements/Compatibilities, see the links at left.
There are no current issues or reported problems.
Posted at 10:00AM Nov 21, 2014 in Current Status |
TMOG and Applications Maintenances
The USPTO will perform maintenance affecting the Trademarks Official Gazette (TMOG) beginning at 10 p.m., Saturday, November 22 and ending at 4 a.m., Sunday, November 23 EST.
TMOG will be unavailable during the maintenance period.
USPTO will perform applications maintenance beginning at 12:01 a.m. and ending at 8 a.m., Sunday, November 23 EST. The applications listed below will be unavailable during the maintenance period:
- Adjudicated Case Tracking System (ACTS)
- Electronic Freedom of Information Act (E-FOIA)
- Electronic Filing System (EFS-Web and EFS-Web Contingency)
- Office of Enrollment and Discipline Customer Interface (OEDCI)
- Patent Application Information Retrieval (PAIR)
- Patent Review Processing System (PRPS)
- Publication Site for Issued and Published Sequences (PSIPS)
- Revenue Accounting and Management System (RAM)
- Trademark Electronic Application System (TEAS)
- Trademark Electronic Application Submission International (TEASi)
- Trademark Official Gazette (TMOG)
- Trademark Status and Document Retrieval (TSDR)
Posted at 06:00AM Nov 22, 2014 in Planned Events |