Notices of possible system outages
Check this page for the latest information on operating status and availability of Online Business Systems. For Standard Hours of Availability for Online Business Systems, System Descriptions, and Operating Requirements/Compatibilities, see the links at left.
There are no current events.
Posted at 07:00PM Jun 25, 2015 in Current Status |
TEAS, TEASi, Systems, and Private PAIR Maintenances
TEAS and TEASi Maintenances
The USPTO will perform maintenance affecting Trademark Electronic Application System (TEAS) and Trademark Electronic Application System International (TEASi) beginning at 12:01 a.m. and ending at 8 a.m., Sunday, July 5 ET.
TEAS and TEASi will be unavailable during the maintenance period.
The USPTO will perform applications maintenance beginning 12:01 a.m. and ending at 8 a.m., Sunday, July 5 ET.
The applications listed below will be unavailable during the maintenance period:
- Adjudicated Case Tracking System (ACTS)
- Electronic Freedom of Information Act (E-FOIA)
- Electronic Filing System in the Web (EFS-Web and EFS-Web Contingency)
- Office of Enrollment and Discipline Roster of Patent Attorneys/Agents (OEDCI)
- Public and Private Patent Application Information Retrieval (Public and Private PAIR)
- Patent Review Processing System (PRPS)
- Publication Site for Issued and Published Sequences (PSIPS)
- Revenue Accounting and Management System (RAM)
- Trademark Electronic Application System (TEAS)
- Trademark Electronic Application Submission International (TEASi)
- Trademark Official Gazette (TMOG)
- Trademark Status and Document Retrieval (TSDR)
Private PAIR Maintenance
The USPTO will perform maintenance affecting Private Patent Application Information Retrieval (Private PAIR) beginning at 12:01 a.m. and ending at 5 a.m., Monday, July 6 ET.
Private PAIR will remain available during the maintenance period. However, updating the Customer Number Details function, via Private PAIR, will not be available during the maintenance period.
The USPTO will perform maintenance on the Trademark Electronic Application System (TEAS) beginning at 12:01 a.m. and ending at 11:59 a.m., Saturday, July 11 ET.
TEAS will be unavailable during the maintenance period.
For updates to TEAS made during this maintenance, please see the Highlights of TEAS 5.4 Release.
Because portable and e-signature forms allow 14 days for signature, it is important that you be aware of this scheduled outage so that you can plan ahead to avoid additional work. Our recommendation is that you file all recently created portable and e-signature forms by July 10.
Customers unable to file their forms by July 10 will be required to start the process again with updated forms, after the maintenance has completed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Posted at 03:26PM Jul 02, 2015 in Planned Events |