USPTO Systems Status and Availability
Check this page for the latest information on operating status and availability of Online Business Systems. For Standard Hours of Availability for Online Business Systems, System Descriptions, and Operating Requirements/Compatibilities, see the links at left.
There are no current issues.
Posted at 10:23AM Jan 21, 2015 in Current Status |
USPTO will perform maintenance on PTONet Zone 1 beginning at 10:01 p.m., Saturday, January 31 and ending at 5 a.m., Monday, February 2 EST.
The applications listed below will experience brief, intermittent service interruptions during the maintenance period:
- Application Images on the Web (AIW)
- Adjudicated Case Tracking System (ACTS)
- Electronic Filing System on the Web (EFS-Web)
- Electronic Freedom of Information Act (EFOIA)
- Electronic Patent Assignment System (ePAS)
- Electronic Trademark Assignment System (eTAS)
- Electronic System for Trademark Trials and Appeals (ESTTA)
- Patent Application Information Retrieval (Public PAIR)
- Patent Application Information Retrieval (Private PAIR)
- Patents Images on the Web (PIW)
- Patent Review Process System (PRPS)
- Trademarks Electronic Official Gazette (TMeOG)
- Trademark Trial and Appeal Board Inquiry System (TTABVUE)
- Trademark Electronic Application Submission (TEAS)
- Trademark Electronic Application Submission International (TEASi)
- Trademark Status Document Retrieval (TSDR)
- USPTO Corporate Web Site (Internet)
Posted at 05:00AM Jan 31, 2015 in Planned Events |