USPTO Systems Status and Availability
AOTW and Applications Maintenance
USPTO will perform maintenance on the Assignments on the Web (AOTW) system beginning at 10 p.m. on Monday, July 1 and ending at 5 a.m. on Tuesday, July 2.
AOTW will be unavailable during the maintenance.
USPTO will perform maintenance on several applications beginning at 12:01 a.m. and ending at 3 a.m. on Tuesday, July 2.
The following applications may be unavailable during the maintenance period:
- Electronic Filing System (EFSWeb)
- Trademark Electronic Application System and International (TEAS/TEASi)
- Order Entry Management System (OEMS)
- Patent Review Processing System (PRPS)
- Office of Enrollment and Discipline Roster of Patent Attorneys/Agents (OEDCI)
- Electronic System for Trademark Trials and Appeals (ESTTA)
- Electronic Trademark Assignment System (ETAS)
- Electronic Patent Assignment System (EPAS).
Posted at 12:00AM Jun 30, 2013 in Planned Events |