BIOCIDAL, PEST REPELLANT, PEST ATTRACTANT OR PLANT GROWTH REGULATORY ACTIVITY OF CHEMICAL COMPOUNDS OR PREPARATIONS [2021-08]
- This subclass covers biocidal, pest repellant, pest attractant or plant growth regulatory activity of chemical compounds or preparations already classified as such in subclasses A01N or C12N, or in classes C01, C07 or C08.
- Attention is drawn to the notes following the title of subclass A01N, which are also applicable to this subclass.
- In this subclass, activity is classified in all appropriate places.
- Attention is drawn to cases where the subject of the invention concerns only biocidal, pest repellant, pest attractant or plant growth regulatory activity of chemical compounds or preparations, and the chemical structure, compound, mixture or composition of this subject of the invention is known. In such cases, classification is made in both subclass A01N and subclass A01P as invention information. In addition, if the chemical structure, compound, mixture or composition or any individual ingredient of a mixture or composition is considered to represent information of interest for search, it may also be classified as additional information.
- The classification symbols of this subclass are not listed first when assigned to patent documents.