Fastener Quality Act (FQA)
- The Fastener Insignia Registry: View recorded insignia
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the FQA
- Federal Register Notice - Change of Address for Fastener Quality Act Correspondence [PDF] Posted 20JUN2007
- Official Gazette Notice - Establishment of Recordal Fees Associated with the Fastener Quality Act [.txt file]
- Recordal Fees Associated with the Fastener Quality Act [PDF]
- Application for Recordal of Insignia or Renewal/Reactivation of Recordal under the Fastener Quality Act [PDF]
- National Institutes of Standards and Technology: Fastener Quality Act page
- Bureau of Industry and Security: Office of Export Enforcement and FQA Violations
Please send all correspondence sent via the United States Postal Service relating to the Fastener Quality Act to:Director, USPTO
600 Dulany Street, MDE 10A71
Alexandria, VA 22314-5793
Submissions should not be sent certified mail or require a signature for delivery.
General inquiries and completed PDF copies of applications may be emailed to TMFQA@uspto.gov.
Checks for fees should be made payable to " Director of the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office ."
>> Some content linked to on this page may require a plug-in for Adobe Acrobat Reader .