July 19, 2011
Press Release 11-44
USPTO Announces 2011 National Trademark Expo Exhibitors
Washington - The United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) today announced the exhibitors for the 2011 National Trademark Expo. The Expo will be held on October 14-15, 2011 at the USPTO’s headquarters in Alexandria, Va. The free two-day event is designed to educate the public about the value of trademarks in the global marketplace.
This year, the Expo will highlight such themes as “Unusual Trademarks” and “Brand Evolution,” and will feature educational workshops for adults and children, exhibits of authentic and counterfeit goods, and costumed characters.
New exhibitors this year include Mattel, Inc. and U.S. Department of the Army. Please see below for a complete list of exhibitors.
2011 EXPO EXHIBITOR LIST
- 1000 CRANES, LLC
- AMERICAN COUNCIL ON EDUCATION/GED TESTING SERVICE
- AMERICAN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAW ASSOCIATION (AIPLA) CREATIVITY IN BLOOM
- BRIDGESTONE CORPORATION AND BRIDGESTONE BRANDS, LLC
- CATERPILLAR INC
- CITY OF FALLS CHURCH ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
- CMG WORLDWIDE, INC.
- COTTON INCORPORATED
- ELEVATION FRANCHISE VENTURES, LLC (ELEVATION BURGER)
- FRED GRETSCH ENTERPRISES, LTD./THE BIGSBY COMPANY
- GIRL SCOUTS
- THE HERSHEY COMPANY
- IDAHO POTATO COMMISSION
- INNOVATION VENTURES, LLC (5-HOUR ENERGY)
- INTERNATIONAL TRADEMARK ASSOCIATION (INTA)
- MATTEL, INC.
- RITA’S ICE CUSTARD HAPPINESS
- THE PEPSOM GROUP
- THE TRAVELERS COMPANIES, INC.
- U.S. DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE, INTERNATIONAL TRADE ADMINISTRATION, NATIONAL IPR COORDINATION CENTER
- U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY, CUSTOMS AND BORDER PROTECTION
- U.S. DEPARTMENT OF INTERIOR, INDIAN ARTS AND CRAFTS BOARD (IACB)
- U.S. DEPARTMENT OF THE ARMY
- UNITED PARCEL SERVICE (UPS)
- UNITED STATES AIR FORCE
To stay current with the USPTO, subscribe to regular e-mail updates at www.uspto.gov/subscribe.