Comments on Preparation of Patent Applications
The following comments have been submitted in response to Request for Comments on Preparation
of Patent Applications published in the Federal Register at 78 Fed. Reg. 2960 (Jan. 15, 2013).
The Federal Register Notice published on January 15, 2013 seeking public input on topics concerning software-related patents and applications set a comment deadline date of March 15, 2013. The USPTO has received several requests for additional time to submit comments. Therefore, the USPTO is extending the comment period to provide interested members of the public with an additional opportunity to submit comments to the USPTO.
The new deadline for receipt of written comments is April 15, 2013.
Submitters may review this list to ensure their submission has been received. If a comment has not been posted within two weeks of submission, please submit it by e-mail to email@example.com.
Please note that the following documents are posted as originally received but may contain artifacts of scanning, OCR, or document format conversion. All files require a PDF viewer.
A. Intellectual Property Organizations
- ABA-IPL (2013MAR18)
- AIPLA (2013MAR15)
- JIPA (2013MAR14)
- Association for Competitive Technology (2013April15)
- Association for Competitive Technology (revised) (2013April15)
- Association for Competitive Technology (revised2) (2013April15)
- Coalition for Patent Fairness (2013April15)
- IPO (2013April15)
- Japanese Group of AIPPI (2013MAR27)
B. Government Agencies
C. Academic and Research Institutions
- Electronic Frontier Foundation (2013MAR15)
- AbbVie Inc. (2013April15)
- Honeywell International Inc. (2013MAR15)
- Novartis Corporation (2013MAR15)
- Red Hat (2013April15)