World Intellectual Property Office (WIPO)
The World Intellectual Property Office (WIPO) in Geneva Switzerland administers four treaties establishing international classifications, the texts of which are also available:
- the Strasbourg Agreement concerning the International Patent Classification (IPC);
- the Nice Agreement concerning the International Classification of Goods and Services for the Purposes of the Registration of Marks;
- the Locarno Agreement establishing the International Classification for Industrial Designs;
- the Vienna Agreement establishing the International Classification of the Figurative Elements of Marks.
European Patent Office (EPO)
Japan Patent Office (JPO)
- The Industrial Property Digital Library (IPDL) offers the public access to IP Gazettes of the JPO free of charge through the Internet.
- Japanese Classification -- File Index (FI)