(1) Includes sachets combined with diverse article. For sachets combined with packaging, see D9-337.
(2) Includes mascara applicator, cosmetic pencil, sample applicator, perfume applicator, powder dispenser, makeup shield or template. For lipstick case or combined lipstick and case, see subclass 85+.
(3) Includes element.
(4) For applicator type implement, see subclass 7+.
(5) For hair dryer with comb attachment, see subclass 13. For clipper type comb, see subclasses 52 through 54.
(6) Includes applicator for false eyelash.
(7) For cocktail-type pick, see D7-683.
(8) Includes heater type.
(9) Includes hairpin opener.
(10) Includes handled sponge.
(11) Includes self-illuminating.
(12) Includes lint shaver.
(13) Includes powder puff, sponge or pad.
(14) Includes braiding tool.
(15) For hair clasping comb, i.e., plural combs joined by spring clip, see subclass 40.
(16) Includes attachments and accessories for cutting, shaving and hair removal, hair or mustache cutting guides, shaving kit, razor strap, shaving mug, etc. For subcutaneous or electrosurgical type hair removal, see D24. For wax applicator, see subclass 7+.
(17) Includes plucking mechanism.
(18) Includes cutting type comb.
(19) Includes shaving kit, tray, organizer or display type holder for dresser or beauty parlor. For personal grooming article storage container or carrier, see D3-205. For bracket or clamp, see D8-349+.
(20) For perfume bottle, see D9 particularly subclasses 544+. For generic type spray container or packaging, see D9/682-694.
(21) For hand held massage type roller or massage device, see D24-211+.
This page is produced by the Office of Classification Support (Office of Patent Classification) for the Reference Tools Project.
business system =fees =forms=help =laws/regulations =definition
Assistance Center is available to help you on patent
matters.Send questions about USPTO programs and services
Contact Center (UCC). You can suggest USPTO webpages
or material you would like featured on this section by E-mail
to the firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we cannot promise to accommodate all requests, your suggestions
will be considered and may lead to other improvements on the