(1) For candle cup, bobeche, or similar support or surround, see subclasses 142+.
(2) For lens or bezel see, respectively, subclasses 120+ and 139.
(3) For hand simulation, see subclass 33.
(4) Includes combination with license plate holder. For vehicle signal other than lamp, see D10-109.
(5) For lens per se, see subclasses 120+.
(6) Includes base. For lantern bracket, see subclass 138. For bulb cage, see subclass 119. For static signaling lamp, see D10-114. For table lamp, see subclasses 93+.
(7) Includes patents showing striations, ridges, or depressions arranged around a substantially circular form.
(8) Includes combination with phonograph.
(9) Includes track-type light.
(10) Attachment may be at top or bottom of fixture.
(11) For lamp combined with distinct sign, see subclass 51. For lamp post, per se, see D25-126+. For arm, per se, see subclass 143 or 145.
(12) For cantilevered arm, per se, see subclass 143 or 145.
(13) Includes article that can function as a light fixture as it is shown, with only the insertion of the light source. If any other element is necessary to form the fixture, it is classified as an element in subclasses 113+. If there is doubt as to whether the disclosed article is a light fixture under this or indented subclasses, it is classified as an element under subclasses 113+.
(14) Substantially entire article must be simulative; simulative detail not considered.
(15) For backing plate, collar, surround, or spider, see subclasses 142+. For chandelier body, see subclasses 142+.
(16) Includes combination of base and light source or modifier support. For subcombination, e.g., spindle, foot, modifier, etc., see subclasses 113+.
(17) In determining symmetry in this and in indented subclasses, the harp, control knob, chains, etc., are not considered. Pattern must repeat three or more times.
(18) For fixture backing plate, see subclasses 142+. For shade holder, see subclasses 138+. For segment panel of a shade, globe, etc., see subclass 152.
(19) For vehicle lamp bezel, visor, or cover, see subclass 139. For catadioptric reflector, see D10-111+.
(20) External shape only.
(21) External shape only, visor or cover, see subclass 139.
(22) For vehicle lamp bezel.
(23) Pattern must repeat three or more times.
(24) Exclusive of mount flange.
(25) Exclusive of mount flange.
(26) If the claimed disclosure includes a combination of a wall or ceiling mount support, etc., with a modifier or light source, e.g., socket, article is classified light fixture in subclasses 24+. For combined lamp post and modifier support, see D25-126+.
(27) Includes mantle support.
(28) Includes base member, per se. Includes chandelier body. Includes collar-type surround. For modifier trim band, see subclass 152.
(29) For brace or trim arm, see subclass 155. For mount plate or support having security or adjustment provision, see subclass 140. For plural type, see subclasses 143+.