(1) Letter openers are excluded: search subclass 102+.
(2) Includes wrenches in combination.
(3) Power wrenches are excluded; search subclasses 61+.
(4) Combination with pocketknives are excluded; search subclasses 99+.
(5) For additional plier type combined with wrenches, search subclass 25.
(6) For can openers with similar arrangement of elements, search subclass 39.
(7) For sharpeners combined with can openers, search subclass 35.
(8) For handsaw, search subclasses 95+. For saw attachments for other tools, search subclass 70.
(9) For additional tools with pistol grip, e.g., soldering gun, etc., search subclass 30.
(10) For other devices for holding flexible or rigid cylindrical material, search subclasses 356+ and 396. For body or apparel attached tool holder, see D3-215+. For tool storage container, see D3-273+ and D3-905. For tool carrier or caddy, see D3-315+.
(11) For hammer type combined with wrenches, search subclass 26.
(12) For knob combined with escutcheon or dial, see subclasses 307+.
(13) Includes only combination of handle, knob, etc., with latch-actuator button, thumb lever, etc. If latch is disclosed, see subclasses 331+ below, particularly 338 and 341.
(14) For casement window operator, see subclass 400.
(15) For elongated handle not having grip opening, see subclasses 300 and 313+.
(16) For escutcheon, see subclasses 350+.
(17) Includes casing. Includes bar for jamming door in closed position. For fastener that does not cooperate with keeper or receiver, e.g., fastener that acts directly upon door, window, shutter, etc., see subclasses 402+.
(18) Restricted to lock having hinged or pivoted link.
(19) For fastener to hold door or window in various positions, see subclass 402 below.
(20) Includes drawbolt-type latch catch.
(21) For handle or knob, see subclasses 300+. For escutcheon, see subclasses 350+.
(22) For tongue or latch element, see subclasses 336+ and 339+.
(23) For keyhole escutcheon, see subclasses 350+.
(24) For combination with complete switch, see D13.
(25) For swinging crane-type support, see subclasses 363+. Includes turnbuckle.
(26) Includes grommet. Includes boat chock. For boat cleat, see subclasses 382+. For hook or eye, see subclasses 367+. For fastener, e.g., rope clamp, see subclasses 383+. For electric wire standoff, see subclasses 363 or 364.
(27) Includes Venetian blind tilter reel; Includes reel core for fabric or paper roll goods.
(28) For hook, see subclasses 367+.
(29) For insulator per se, see D13-129+.
(30) For crane-type hook, see subclass 363.
(31) For fabric tieback, see D6-578.
(32) For pleater device per se, see subclasses 394+.
(33) Includes only plural-supporting hooks or eyes.
(34) Includes mop or broom holder.
(35) Includes glide.
(36) For mounting bracket, see subclasses 363+ or 380+.
(37) For shelf, see D6-567+.
(38) Includes snap hook fastener. For door or sash holder, see subclass 402.
(39) Includes flange or button for nail, tack, etc. Includes thumbtack.
(40) Includes only fastener having provision for tightening or gripping. Includes cord lock for Venetian blind. For work holder-type clamp, see subclasses 72+. Includes securing strap type.
(41) Includes holder for sash or door maintaining same in fixed position. For lock, see subclasses 331+.
(42) For panic bar or static bar-type handle, see, respectively, subclasses 302 and 315+. (49) Includes chain. Includes roller shade locking or ratcheting mechanism. Includes snow guard for roof.