Come learn from the USPTO during a full-day of programs on international and domestic Trademark practices before the USPTO. Topics will include:
- Overview of the Madrid system
- Filing an International Application Through the USPTO
- USPTO as a Designated Contracting Party (DCP) – 66(a)/Madrid Applications
- Best Practices: Petitions to the Director, Letters of Protest, and Post Publication Amendments
- An overview of recent upgrades and changes to the USPTO website and its public facing web resources and tools
This event is intended for Trademark attorneys, paralegals and practitioners who would like to know more about the Madrid Protocol and domestic trademark practice before the USPTO.
CLE credit is offered for this event.
The event is free and open to the public. Please register here by October 18, 2017