Don't Miss This Opportunity to Hear an Update on the America Invents Act!
This conference, co-sponsored by AIPLA and the United States Patent & Trademark Office, has been an ongoing outreach program since 1979 and has been a source of help and information for hundreds of legal secretaries and administrators.
This conference is provided to offer legal secretaries and administrators from private corporations and law firms training in Patent & Trademark Office operations, services and procedures.
Interested in attending? We'd love to have you!
Topics of Discussion
- America Invents Act: Overview and Current Changes that Have Taken Place
- Information Dissemination Organization
- Management Information Systems
- Office of Finance
- Office of Petitions
- Ombudsman Program
- Overview of PCT & Prosecuting International Applications
- Overview of the Patent Process
- Patent Application Processing
- Patent Legal Administration
- Technology Center Operations