Please join the USPTO's webinar to provide an introduction to the Law School Clinic Certification Program for law schools interested in the program. The webinar will provide basic information regarding applying for and participating in the Program.
|Opening Remarks - OED Director William Covey|
|Program Events/Additional Information|
The webinar is free and open to all. There will be an attendee question and answer session included at the end.
- William R. Covey, Deputy General Counsel and Director of the Office of Enrollment and Discipline
- Gerard Taylor, USPTO, Office of Enrollment and Discipline
- Thomas McBride, USPTO, Office of Enrollment and Discipline
- Timothy Rooney, USPTO, Office of Enrollment and Discipline
- Eric Ashbahian, USPTO Patent Examiner Art Unit 2891
The USPTO Law School Clinic Certification Program allows law students enrolled in a participating law school's clinic program to practice patent and/or trademark law before the USPTO under the strict guidance of a Law School Faculty Clinic Supervisor.
Date: Tuesday, August 21, 2018
Time: 1 p.m. EDT (Webinar length = 1 hour)
Webinar video (captioned): https://rev-vbrick.uspto.gov/#/videos/e355efb3-667b-48bf-8a36-8950a9c07b99