If you are using an existing email address from PRPS as your PTAB E2E user id, click on the Forget Password? link. You will enter your email and receive a link to your email address to update your password.
- Instructions to login to PTAB E2E
- Note you will need to change your password every 60 days.
- Individuals who prefer to search do not need to create a user id and password.
- Just enter your search criteria on the “PTAB Search” page
- You will need to answer the CAPTCHA to prove that you are not robot.
- Click on the search button
1. Only PDF and MPEG format files (MPEG, MPG, MP1, MP2, MP3, M1A, M2A, M1V, MPA, MPV) may be uploaded in PRPS. Password-protected files will not be accepted. For text documents, such as MS Word® documents, users are encouraged to convert the document directly into a text-searchable PDF file, rather than printing the document and scanning it in as a PDF file.
3. Effective March 19, 2013, new fees will be charged for filing a petition for an inter partes review, post-grant review, or covered business method patent review. See Setting and Adjusting Patent Fees, 78 Fed. Reg. 4212, 4291 (37 C.F.R. § 42.15), available at http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-2013-01-18/pdf/2013-00819.pdf (link is external); also see FAQs E6-E7.
4. Effective March 16, 2013, an applicant for a first inventor-to-file patent may file a derivation petition. See FAQs I1-I5.
5. Effective January 14, 2013 (effective date of the AIA Technical Corrections Act), a petitioner may file an inter partes review petition challenging a first-to-invent patent or reissue patent upon issuance including during the first nine months after issuance.
6. Petitioner can pay for their petition using another individual's account if they have authorization.
- The petitioner must create an account via MyUSPTO (if one does not already exist)
- Contact the individual who’s account the petitioner will be using to pay for the AIA trial.
- Additional information may be found at Financial Manager Help.
Special Boardside Chat - PTAB E2E Demo - June 23, 2016
- Questions and Answers about PTAB E2E
- Video link
- Provides information on how to use PTAB E2E (updated Dec. 9, 2016)
- Provides for bulk download of PTAB E2E data
- Information about PTAB E2E API
- Provides questions to commonly asked questions
- Existing issues that will be corrected in future release and work around
- PTAB E2E Top Tips - July 19 2016
- Notification Issues - Aug. 1, 2016
For questions in regards to PTAB E2E, you can contact PTAB at 571-272-7822.
Email questions to PTABE2EADMIN@uspto.gov