The dignity of the Hearing Room is to be respected and maintained at all times.
- Attire for counsel and spectators should be restrained and appropriate to the dignity of a courtroom. For example, the following are unacceptable: jeans, sweat pants, shorts, sundresses, t-shirts, flip-flops, and sandals. Noncompliance with these requirements may be cause for denial of entry into the hearing room.
- When a hearing is in session, no one should be heard except for counsel making argument or a judge.
- No personal recording devices of any kind (audio or visual) will be permitted in the hearing room.
- All cell phones or pagers must be turned off.
- No food or drink is permitted in the public gallery of the hearing room.
- Repeated entrances to or departures from the hearing room are to be avoided.
- Improper hearing room behavior may result in removal from the hearing room or other sanctions.