Support the Program
Help us spread the word about Patents for Humanity. Your support is critical to making this program a success.
Ways to Promote
First and foremost we need to let potential applicants know that Patents for Humanity exists. USPTO’s communication channels only take us so far. We need help publicizing the program through other outlets to attract the best candidates. Help spread the word about Patents for Humanity to those with game changing technologies. Please feel free to use the ready-made material below. The application period is open until December 8. For more information, contact Bruce Mihalick.
It’s easy to help! You can:
- Place the Patents for Humanity banner on your website.
- Mention the program in your emails, newsletters, or blogs.
- Discuss the program with clients and colleagues.
- Mention it in your presentations.
- Invite USPTO speakers to conferences, meetings, and other events.
You can use the following materials to promote the program.
- Link to the Patents for Humanity webpage.
- Display our web banner: large image or small image. May also be used in print to refer to the program.
- Use text from our program info page or press releases.
- Distribute our Patents for Humanity flyer.
- Draw from our Patents for Humanity slides.
- Write a post on Facebook or Twitter using our Social Media Graphic.
Join the P4H Network
Sign up for Patents for Humanity updates by email. We’ll let you know about events and deadlines, and other ways you can support the program. Send an email to email@example.com with your contact info.