eMod is an exciting project to improve the electronic patent application process by modernizing its filing and viewing systems.
Patent Center is the new tool in development, which features a unified interface, with all of the capabilities from today's tools in a single place, and so much more. Patent Center will replace the Electronic Filing System - Web (EFS-Web), the current web-based patent application and document submission tool; and the Patent Application Information Retrieval (PAIR) system, the current web-based solution to retrieve and download information regarding patent application status.
- Updated infrastructure to enable more efficient system integration
- Increased functionality and overall system usefulness
- Enhanced user experience through improved interface
- Improved processes for patent submission, review, and management
- Revamped authentication process
- Increased accuracy of application processing and publication
Information about recent and upcoming eMod features based upon feedback received
Information about the eMod Text Pilot Program and eMod Patent Center Beta Program
Information about how to provide input and collaborate on the eMod Project via IdeaScale
Information about eMod events, including focus sessions, info sessions, user sessions, and more
For questions or technical issues regarding how to use the current tools, EFS-Web and PAIR, please contact the Patent Electronic Business Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-217-9197. Mon. - Fri., 6 a.m. - 12 a.m. ET.