Patent Center is the new tool in development, which features a unified interface, with all of the capabilities from today's tools in a single place, and so much more. Patent Center will replace the Electronic Filing System - Web (EFS-Web), the current web-based patent application and document submission tool; and the Patent Application Information Retrieval (PAIR) system, the current web-based solution to retrieve and download information regarding patent application status.
- Updated infrastructure to enable more efficient system integration
- Increased functionality and overall system usefulness
- Enhanced user experience through improved interface
- Improved processes for patent submission, review, and management
- Revamped authentication process
- Increased accuracy of application processing and publication
For more information about Patent Center and the eMod Project, please visit http://www.uspto.gov/patent/emod.