We invite you to join us for one of our upcoming informational sessions on Authentication Changes for EFS-Web and PAIR. Several members of the eMod (eCommerce Modernization) team will share information about upcoming authentication change from PKI certificates to USPTO.gov accounts for EFS-Web and PAIR. Additionally, the team will give a brief overview of structured text features and updates on the new Patent Center tool. Each virtual session will be approximately 1 hour. To register, please visit https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/AuthenticationChange
Starting in October, current PKI certificate holders can use a migration tool to link their USPTO.gov accounts to their PKI certificates. In November, registered practitioners can sponsor their support staff to work on their behalf by giving them access via USPTO sponsorship tool. More information can be found at www.uspto.gov/AuthenticationChange.
Please note that the sessions will be updated monthly to reflect additional information as it becomes available.
- Thursday 9/20 @ 3 - 4 PM ET
- Wednesday 9/26 @ 2 - 3 PM ET
- Overview + Migration Details
- Thursday 10/11 @ 2 - 3 PM ET
- Thursday 10/25 @ 12 - 1 PM ET
- Overview + Migration Details + Sponsorship Details
- Thursday 11/15 @ 2 - 3 PM ET
- Tuesday 11/27 @ 12 - 1 PM ET
- Thursday 12/6 @ 2 - 3 PM ET
- Wednesday 12/19 @ 12 - 1 PM ET