The Green Paper identified five separate copyright policy issues critical to economic growth, job creation, and cultural development on which the Task Force planned to conduct further work, including the issue of how the government can facilitate the further development of a robust online licensing environment.
- Federal Register Notice
- Additional information for registration
- Welcoming Remarks
- Standard Identifiers: An Overview of the Current Landscape
- The Challenges: Gaps in Coverage and Areas for Improvement
- The Path Forward: Interoperability of Standard Identifiers and Incorporation into Databases of Rights Information -- Music Sector
- The Path Forward: Interoperability of Standard Identifiers and Incorporation into Databases of Rights Information -- Other Sectors
- U.K. Copyright Hub: One Model of Public/Private Cooperation
- Toward a U.S. Copyright Hub?
- Concluding Remarks