This diverse set of annual programming, open to all, provides relevant intellectual property (IP), innovation, and invention resources to independent inventors, small businesses, entrepreneurs, and underrepresented or underserved populations. Organized by the Office of Innovation Outreach, these events help everyone better understand, secure, and use IP. Working with partners from other federal agencies, organizations, and universities, the USPTO connects the public to innovators at these free events year-round.
A full year of programming
- February: Black Innovation and Entrepreneurship Program
- March: Women's Entrepreneurship Symposium
- May: Asian American Native Hawaiian and Pacific Islander Innovation and Entrepreneurship Program
- June: Proud Innovation
- August: Invention-Con
- October: Hispanic Innovation and Entrepreneurship Program
- November: Veterans Innovation and Entrepreneurship Program
- Periodically: Together in Innovation
Connect with the Office of Innovation Outreach
If you would like to work with our expert staff on a program, please contact us a email@example.com.