Puppet Code v127 Maintenance
The OCIO will perform Puppet Code v127 maintenance beginning at 12:31 a.m., Saturday, November 2 and ending 5 a.m., Saturday, November 2 ET.
The following systems will be impacted:
- Electronic Filing System-Web (EFSWEB)
- Electronic System for Trademarks Trials Appeals (ESTTA)
- MyUSPTO (MYUSPTO)
- Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB)
- Private Patent Application Information Retrieval(PriPAIR)
- Patent Center (PCTR)
- Trademark Electronic Application System (TEAS) and Trademark Electronic Application System International (TEASi)
- Trademark Trial and Appeal Board VUE (TTABVUE)
Multiple System Maintenance
The USPTO will perform maintenance affecting several system beginning at 12:01 a.m., Sunday, November 3 and ending at 5 a.m., Sunday, November 3 ET.
The systems listed below will be unavailable during the maintenance period:
- Electronic System for Trademark Trials and Appeals (ESTTA)
- Electronic Trademark Assignment System (ETAS)
- Trademark Electronic Application System (TEAS)
- Trademark Electronic Application System International (TEASi)
- Trademark Trial and Appeal Board Inquiry System (TTABVUE)
- Trademark Status and Document Retrieval (TSDR)
The USPTO will perform maintenance on the Office of Enrollment and Discipline Roster of Patent Attorneys/Agents (OEDCI) beginning at 7 p.m., Friday, November 1 and ending at 10:30 p.m., Friday, November 1 ET.
OEDCI will be unavailable during the maintenance period. Additionally, Adjudicated Case Tracking System (ACTS) and Patent Trial Appeal Board End to End (PTAB E2E) will be unable to access OEDIS during the maintenance period.
OEDIS users should save all work and log off before the maintenance period begins.
Posted at 11:06AM Oct 16, 2019 in Planned Events |