The USPTO and the agency internet service provider will be performing network maintenance beginning at 11:59 p.m., Thursday May 9 and ending at 5 a.m., Friday May 10 ET.
During the maintenance period, access to the following USPTO online payment systems may be intermittent:
- Electronic Filing System (EFS-Web & EFS-Web Contingency)
- Electronic System for Trademark Trials and Appeals (ESTTA)
- Electronic Trademark Assignment System (ETAS)
- Patent Maintenance Fees Storefront
- Patent Trial and Appeal Board End to End (PTAB E2E)
- Trademark Electronic Application System (TEAS)
- Patent Center
- Certified Copy Center (CCC)
- Trademark Electronic Application System-International (TEASi)
Additionally, during the maintenance period the USPTO main page (www.uspto.gov) may experience intermittent connectivity issues.
Posted at 05:08PM May 09, 2019 in Planned Events |