The USPTO will perform system maintenance beginning at 12:01 a.m., Friday, July 17 and ending at 2 a.m., Friday, July 17 ET.
There might be brief intermittent disruptions for the following Systems:
- Certified Copy Center (CCC)
- Electronic Filing System (EFS-Web) for Registered eFilers
- Electronic System for Trademark Trials and Appeals (ESTTA)
- Electronic Trademark Assignment Search (ETAS)
- Financial Manager
- my.uspto.gov website
- Patent Maintenance Fee Storefront
- Patent Practitioner Support Sponsorship Tool
- Patent Trial and Appeal Board End to End (PTAB-E2E)
- Private PAIR
- Trademark Electronic Application System (TEAS)
- Trademark Electronic Application System International (TEASi)
- Trademark Next Generation ID Manual (TMNG-IDM)
- Trademark Next Generation Official Gazette (TMOG)
- Trademark Status and Document Retrieval (TSDR)
Open Data Portal
The USPTO will be performing maintenance on the Open Data Portal Intellectual Property (IP) Marketplace capability beginning at 12:01 a.m., Friday, July 17 and ending at 12 p.m., Friday, July 17 ET.
Users might experience a momentary outage to DH services.
Multiple Systems Maintenance
The following systems and systems that interface with these systems will be unavailable during the maintenance period:
- Patent Center
- EFS-Web for Registered eFilers
- Private PAIR
- Sponsorship Tool
If you need to file a follow-on submission, use an alternative filing method.
If you have questions, please contact the Patent Electronic Business Center (EBC) at (866) 217-9197 during their operating hours of 6 a.m. to midnight, Monday - Friday ET, or email email@example.com.
The USPTO will be performing maintenance on the Patent Trial and Appeal Board End-to-End (PTAB-E2E) system beginning at 12:01 a.m., Saturday, July 18 and ending at 11:59 p.m., Sunday, July 19 ET.
PTAB-E2E will be unavailable during the maintenance period.
Posted at 08:03AM Jul 14, 2020 in Planned Events |