Official Correspondence (OC) and Docket Application Viewer (DAV) Disaster Recovery Exercise Test
The USPTO will perform system maintenance on Official Correspondence (OC) and Docket Application Viewer (DAV) in order to conduct a disaster recovery exercise beginning at 12:01 a.m., Friday, July 3 and ending at 5:30 a.m., Friday, July 3 ET.
Users will not be able to access the system during the maintenance period, and should save all work and log off from the system prior to the maintenance window.
A listing of affected Patents systems is below:
- Docket Application Viewer (DAV)
- Official Correspondence (OC)
- Patent Center
- Central Enterprise Data Repository-Infrastructure (CEDR Infra)
- One Patent Service Gateway (OPSG)
Additional systems impacted:
- Patent Electronic Filing System – Web (EFSWeb)
- Private Patent Application Information Retrieval (PrivatePAIR)
- Infrastructure Code Table (ICT)
Posted at 12:55PM Jun 24, 2020 in Planned Events |