Public PAIR Emergency Reboot
The USPTO will perform maintenance on Public Patent Application Information Retrieval (Public PAIR) beginning at midnight, Thursday, January 8 and ending at 5 a.m., Thursday, January 8 ET.
The following applications will not be available due to an emergency device reboot:
- Public PAIR
- Publication Site for Issued and Published Sequences (PSIPS)
- Patent Examination Data Search (PEDS)
- Global Dossier (GD)
- One Portal Dossier (OPD)
- Trilateral Document Access (TDA)
- File Inspection Utility (FIU)
- Quality Review System (QRS)
- PALM PTA Service
Promote PSB automation code deployment in ITEAST
The USPTO will be performing Puppet Code Promotion V131/132 to PROD Environment, beginning at 12:01 a.m. on Saturday, January 11, and ending 5 a.m., Saturday, January 11 ET.
No user impact is expected.
Posted at 11:58AM Jan 06, 2020 in Planned Events |