System Maintenance Impacting External Systems and Fee Payment Processing
The USPTO will perform system maintenance beginning at 12:01 a.m., Friday, May 7 and ending at 12:30 a.m., Friday, May 7 ET.
During the maintenance period, all public facing systems will experience intermittent outages. If a USPTO webpage is unavailable, please wait a minute and try again by refreshing the browser.
In addition, all payment processing will be unavailable across the following USPTO storefronts:
• Electronic Filing System (EFS-Web)
• Patent Center
• Patent Trial and Appeal Board End-to-End (PTAB-E2E)
• Trademark Electronic Application System (TEAS)
• Trademark Electronic Application System International (TEASi)
• Electronic System for Trademark Trials and Appeals (ESTTA)
• Patent Maintenance Fees Storefront
• Electronic Trademark Assignment Search (ETAS)
• Certified Copy Center (CCC)
• Office of Enrollment and Discipline Customer Interface (OEDCI)
TEAS and TEASi System Maintenance
The USPTO will perform maintenance on the Trademark Electronic Application System (TEAS) and Trademark Electronic Application System International (TEASi) beginning at 8 a.m., Saturday, May 8 and ending at 2 p.m., Saturday May 8 ET.
During the maintenance period, TEAS and TEASi will be unavailable.
You should file all saved forms and e-signature forms by 7:59 a.m., Saturday, May 8 ET. If you don't file these forms by that time, you will have to start the process again with new forms. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Posted at 02:22PM May 04, 2021 in Planned Events |