Private PAIR Maintenance
The USPTO will perform maintenance on the Private PAIR system beginning at 12:01 a.m., Wednesday, March 31 and ending at 5 a.m., Wednesday, March 31 ET.
During the maintenance period, the system will unavailable.
Open Data Portal Maintenance
The USPTO will perform maintenance on the Open Data Portal beginning at 12:01 a.m., Thursday, April 1 and ending at 2 a.m., Thursday, April 1 ET.
During the maintenance period, users might experience a momentary outage to the Open Data portal.
The USPTO will perform maintenance affecting several systems beginning at 12:01 a.m., Friday, April 2 and ending at 8 a.m., Friday, April 2 ET.
During the maintenance period, the following systems and systems that interface with these systems will be unavailable:
- Electronic Freedom of Information Act (eFOIA)
- Electronic Filing System Web (EFS-Web & EFS-Web Contingency)
- Office of Enrollment and Discipline Roster of Patent Attorneys/Agents (OEDCI)
- Patent Center and Sponsorship tool
- Patent Trial and Appeal Board End-to-End System (PTAB-E2E)
- Private Patent Application Information Retrieval (Private PAIR)
- Public Patent Application Information Retrieval (Public PAIR)
- Publication Site for Issued and Published Sequences (PSIPS)
- Financial Manager and Patent Maintenance Fees Storefront
- Trademark Electronic Application System (TEAS)
- Trademark Electronic Application System International (TEASi)
- Trademark Official Gazette (TMOG)
- Trademark Electronic Search System (TESS)
The maintenance will also cause interruptions to payment processing for users of the Electronic Trademark Assignment Search (ETAS), the Order Entry Management System (OEMS), the Electronic System for Trademark Trials and Appeals (ESTTA), and the Patent Trial and Appeal Board End to End (PTAB-E2E).
For Patent Customers:
For more information about filing documents during an outage, please visit (https://www.uspto.gov/patents/apply/filing-online/filing-documents-during-outage). If you have questions, please contact the EBC (Patent Electronic Business Center) at 1-866-217-9197, Monday through Friday from 6 a.m., - midnight ET, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For PTAB Customers:
If your deadline is today for the petition filing and/or other associated documents to a pending AIA case and you cannot file electronically via the Patent Trial and Appeal Board End-to-End System (PTAB-E2E), you may use an alternative filing method. Please visit the PTAB-E2E FAQ page (https://www.uspto.gov/patents/ptab/ptab-e2e-frequently-asked-questions) and see A2 for information concerning your AIA petition filing and/or document filing using PTAB-E2E alternative filing methods. If you have any questions, contact PTAB during normal business hours of 8:30 a.m., to 5 p.m., ET by telephone at 571-272-7822 or email at Trials@uspto.gov.
For Trademark Customers:
If your deadline is today and the document requiring a fee payment cannot be filed electronically, you must use an alternative method of filing. Please visit the Trademark Outage Page for information concerning Trademark alternative filing methods. If you have any questions, contact the TEAS Team by email TEAS@uspto.gov.
For TTAB Customers:
Posted at 07:40AM Mar 29, 2021 in Planned Events |