Trademark System Maintenance
The USPTO will perform maintenance on the Trademark TMNG systems beginning at 10 p.m., Saturday, February 8 and ending by 5 p.m., Sunday, February 9 ET.
The following systems will be impacted:
- Trademark Next Generation ID Manual (TMNG-IDM) will not be available.
- Trademark Official Gazette (TMOG) will not be available. You can access recent PDF versions of the gazette on the Trademark Official Gazette webpage For archived PDF versions of gazettes dating back to 2001, visit the archived editions page
- Trademark Status and Document Retrieval (TSDR) will be available, but all documents may not be viewable.
- Trademark Electronic Application System (TEAS) initial application forms will not be available.
TEAS and TEASi System Maintenance
The USPTO will perform maintenance on the Trademark Electronic Application System (TEAS) and Trademark Electronic Application System International (TEASi) beginning at 12:01 a.m., Saturday, February 15 and ending at 8 a.m., Saturday, February 15 ET. After this maintenance period, you will be required to file electronically.
You should file all saved forms and e-signature forms by 11:59 p.m. ET on Friday, February 14. If you don't file these forms by that time, you will have to start the process again with new forms. We apologize for the inconvenience. Read the release highlights on our TEAS and TEASi Maintenance and Enhancement page.
During the maintenance period, TEAS and TEASi will be unavailable.
The USPTO will perform system maintenance on the Global Dossier (GD) and One Portal Dossier (OPD) beginning at 12:01 a.m., Tuesday, February 11 and ending at 5 a.m., Tuesday, February 11 ET.
The GD and OPD production services will be temporarily unavailable during the system maintenance.
Multiple Systems Maintenance
The OCIO will perform maintenance affecting multiple systems beginning at 12:01 a.m., Wednesday, February 12 and ending at 5 a.m., Wednesday, February 12 ET.
The following systems and systems that interface with these systems will be unavailable during the maintenance period:
- EFS-Web for Registered eFilers
- Private PAIR
- Sponsorship Tool
During this maintenance period, if you need to file a new patent application, you can use or EFS-Web Contingency.
If you need to file a follow-on submission, use an alternative filing method.
If you have questions, please contact the Patent Electronic Business Center (EBC) at (866) 217-9197 during their operating hours of 6 a.m. to midnight ET, Monday - Friday, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted at 08:56AM Feb 07, 2020 in Planned Events |