PTAB E2E Deployment
The USPTO will deploy the Patent Trial Appeal Board End-To-End (PTAB E2E) beginning at 12 a.m., Saturday, February 1 and ending at 3 a.m., Saturday, February 1 ET.
During the maintenance period PTAB E2E will be unavailable.
The USPTO will perform maintenance affecting the Trademark Status and Document Retrieval (TSDR) system beginning at 12:01 a.m., Saturday, February 1 and ending at 4 a.m., Saturday, February 1 ET.
TSDR will not be available during this maintenance period.
Links to TSDR will not be available from the following systems:
- Trademark Electronic Application System (TEAS)
- Trademark Electronic Application System International (TEASi)
- Trademarks Electronic Official Gazette (TMOG)
- Trademark Trial and Appeal Board Viewing on the Web (TTABVUE)
- Trademark Electronic Search System (TESS)
Posted at 03:12PM Jan 29, 2020 in Planned Events |