The USPTO will perform maintenance on the Office of Enrollment and Discipline Roster of Patent Attorneys/Agents (OEDCI) beginning at 7 p.m., Friday, January 17 and ending at 8 p.m., Friday, January 17 ET.
OEDCI will be unavailable during the maintenance period.
Additionally, Adjudicated Case Tracking System (ACTS) and Patent Trial Appeal Board End to End (PTAB E2E) will be unable to access OEDCI during the maintenance period.
OEDCI users should save all work and log off before the maintenance period begins.
Open Data – Assignment Search Maintenance
The USPTO will be performing maintenance on Open Data - Patent Assignment Search and Trademark Assignment Search beginning at 12 a.m., Friday, January 17 and ending at 1 a.m., Friday, January 17 ET.
The following will be unavailable during the maintenance period:
Fee Payment Processing Maintenance
The USPTO's Third-Party Credit Card Processing service, Pay.gov, will be performing maintenance that impacts USPTO credit/debit card fee payment processing beginning at 6 p.m., Saturday, January 25 and ending at 10 p.m., Saturday, January 25 ET.
The following USPTO storefronts will be unable to accept Credit/Debit card payments during the maintenance period:
- Electronic Filing System-Web (EFS-Web)
- Electronic Filing System-Web Contingency (EFS-Web Contingency)
- Patent Center
- Trademark Electronic Application System (TEAS)
- Trademark Electronic Application System International (TEASI)
- Electronic System for Trademark Trials and Appeals (ESTTA)
- Electronic Trademark Assignment Search (ETAS)
- Office of Enrollment and Discipline Roster of Patent Attorneys/Agents (OEDCI)
- Certified Copy Center (CCC)
Customers with an already established USPTO Deposit Account or Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Account may still pay using one of these payment methods during this maintenance window.
Posted at 10:17AM Jan 17, 2020 in Planned Events |