Multiple Systems Maintenance
The USPTO will perform maintenance on the below systems beginning at 12:01 a.m., Sunday, December 27 and ending at 5:30 a.m., Sunday, December 27 ET:
- Assignments on the Web (AOTW)
- Electronic Patent Assignment System (EPAS)
- Electronic Trademark Assignment Search (ETAS)
- Supplemental Complex Repository for Examiners (SCORE)
- Enterprise Architecture Infrastructure Server (EAIS)
- Electronic System for Trademark Trials and Appeals (ESTTA)
- Adjudicated Case Tracking System (ACTS)
These systems will be unavailable during the maintenance period.
- Assignments Historical Database (http://ahd.uspto.gov/ahdpub/index.jsp)
- *Legacy* Patent Assignment Search (http://legacy-assignments.uspto.gov/assignments/?db=pat)
- *Legacy* Trademark Assignment (http://legacy-assignments.uspto.gov/assignments/?db=tm)
- The "Supplemental Content" tab of Public PAIR and Private PAIR will be unavailable during this time.
Additionally, Patent Assignment Search (https://assignment.uspto.gov/) will be available but not able to access PDF during the maintenance period.
Users should save all work and log off before the maintenance period begins.
TEAS and TEASi Maintenance
The Trademark Electronic Application System (TEAS) will be unavailable due to system maintenance on Friday, January 1 from midnight until 1 a.m. ET. Updates will be made to the ID manual to comply with the Nice Agreement Eleventh Edition. Identifications of goods and services may be outdated on January 1.
TEAS and the Trademark Electronic Application System International (TEASi) will be unavailable due to system maintenance on Saturday, January 2 from midnight until 10 a.m. ET. We're updating the online forms to comply with the Trademark Fee Adjustment rule and incorporate enhancements based on stakeholder suggestions.
File saved and e-signature initial application forms by 11:59 p.m., Thursday, December 31 ET. File all other saved and e-signature forms by 11:59 p.m., Friday, January 1 ET. Read the release highlights on our TEAS and TEASi Maintenance and Enhancement page.
Posted at 08:31AM Dec 23, 2020 in Planned Events |