Multiple System Maintenance
The USPTO will perform maintenance affecting multiple systems beginning at 12:01 a.m., Saturday, November 28 and ending at 8 a.m., Saturday, November 28 ET.
The following systems will be unavailable during this maintenance period:
- Certified Copy Center (CCC)
- Electronic Filing System (EFS-Web) for Registered eFilers
- my.uspto.gov website
- Patent Practitioner Support Sponsorship Tool
- Private PAIR ·
- Trademark Electronic Application System (TEAS)
- Trademark Electronic Application System International (TEASi)
- Trademark Next Generation ID Manual (TMNG-IDM)
- Trademark Next Generation Official Gazette (TMOG)
- Trademark Status and Document Retrieval (TSDR)
The maintenance will cause an outage to Financial Manager, Patent Maintenance Fee Storefront, the USPTO.gov login (authentication) system, and an interruption to payment processing for all USPTO storefronts.
Users of the following systems should not attempt to make a payment during the maintenance period:
• Electronic Filing System (EFS-Web) for Unregistered eFilers and EFS-Web Contingency
• Electronic System for Trademark Trials and Appeals (ESTTA)
• Electronic Trademark Assignment Search (ETAS)
• Patent Maintenance Fee Storefront
• Patent Trial and Appeal Board End-to-End (PTAB-E2E)
Additionally, the Puppet Code Promotion scheduled for 12:01 a.m., Saturday, November 28 will impact the following systems:
• Big Data Reservoir (BDR)
• Certified Copy Center (CCC)
• Electronic Filing System- Web (EFS-Web)
• Fee Processing Next Generation (FPNG)
• Office of Equal Employment Opportunity and Diversity (OEDIS)
• Patent Center
• Patent Application Text Initiative- Continuous Data Conversion (PATI-CDC)
• Private Patent Application Information Retrieval (Private PAIR)
• Patent Service for Time and Application Routing (P-STAR)
• Patent Trial and Appeals Board (PTAB)
• Record Sharing Platform (RSP)
• Sequence Listing Information Control (SLIC)
• Trademark Electronic Application System (TEAS)
• Trademark Electronic Application System- International (TEASi)
Patent Customers: During the maintenance period, if you need to file a new patent application, you can use EFS-Web for Unregistered eFilers or EFS-Web Contingency. If you need to file a follow-on submission or pay fees, use an alternative filing or payment method. If you have questions, please contact the Patent Electronic Business Center (EBC) at 1-866-217-9197, Monday through Friday from 6:00 a.m. - midnight ET, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PTAB Customers: If your deadline is today for the petition filing and/or other associated documents to a pending AIA case and you cannot file electronically via the Patent Trial and Appeal Board End-to-End System (PTAB-E2E), you may use an alternative filing method. Please visit the PTAB-E2E FAQ Page and see A2 for information concerning your AIA petition filing and/or document filing using PTAB-E2E alternative filing methods. If you have any questions, contact PTAB during normal business hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. ET by telephone at 571-272-7822 or email at Trials@uspto.gov.
Trademark Customers: If your deadline is today and the document requiring a fee payment cannot be filed electronically, you must use an alternate method of filling. Please visit the Trademark Outage Page for information concerning Trademark alternative filing methods. If you have any questions, contact the TEAS Team by email TEAS@uspto.gov.
TTAB Customers: If your deadline is today and the document cannot be filed electronically, you must use an alternative method of filing method. Please visit the TTAB Outage Page for information concerning Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB) alternative filing methods. If you have any questions, contact the TTAB Assistance Center during normal business hours between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday, except federal holidays by telephone at 571-272-8500 or email TTABInfo@uspto.gov.
Posted at 09:00AM Nov 25, 2020 in Planned Events |