Multiple Planned Events
MyUSPTO Maintenance affecting EFS-Web, Private PAIR, Migration Tool, Sponsorship Tool, and Financial Manager
The USPTO is performing MyUSPTO maintenance beginning at 12:01 a.m., Wednesday, November 7 and ending at 3 a.m., Wednesday, November 7 ET.
New users will not be able to register for a USPTO.gov account during maintenance. Access to EFS-Web, and Private PAIR, and the migration and sponsorship tools using a USPTO.gov account will be unavailable.
Please authenticate using a PKI certificate during the outage period:
- EFS-Web: https://efs.uspto.gov/TruePassWebStart/AuthenticationChooser.html
- Private PAIR: https://ppair.uspto.gov/TruePassWebStart/AuthenticationChooser.html
The maintenance will also affect the ability for Financial Manager users to add new users or make changes to user permissions for stored payment methods.
The USPTO will perform emergency maintenance affecting Trademark Status and Document Retrieval (TSDR) system starting at 10:01 p.m., Monday, November 5 and ending at 3 a.m., Tuesday, November 6 ET. TSDR will not be available
Links to TSDR will not be available from the following systems:
- Trademark Electronic Application System (TEAS)
- Trademark Electronic Application System International (TEASi)
- Trademarks Electronic Official Gazette (TMOG)
- Trademark Trail and Appeal Board Viewing on the Web (TTABVUE)
- Trademark Electronic Search System (TESS)
Posted at 11:49AM Nov 05, 2018 in Planned Events |