Learn from experts about financing and building value for your new venture at the latest installment of the Licensing Executives Society (LES) series, "Navigating through the Invention Process: From Idea to Product to Market." Space is limited, so register early.
The morning starts with a networking breakfast from 8:30 - 9 a.m. PT followed by a 9 a.m. program and discussion featuring:
- Kathy Ku, Chief Licensing Advisor, Technology Transactions, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati (WGSR)
- James Huie, Partner, Corporate, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati (WSGR)
- Bill Reichert, Managing Director, Garage Technology Ventures and Partner, Pegasus Tech Ventures
- Soody Tronson, Founding Managing Counsel, STLGip Intellectual Law Firm
- Larry Udell, Chairman, Licensing Executives Society (LES), Silicon Valley Chapter
Networking breakfast and classroom space provided through LES Silicon Valley Chapter sponsored by Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati.
"Navigating Through the Invention Process: From Idea to Product to Market Series" is presented by the Licensing Executives Society Silicon Valley Chapter and the California Invention Center. Each course targets steps you should consider for a successful product launch, from researching and protecting your invention to packaging and marketing your product. Series topics include:
- What is the patentability of my invention and how do I apply for a patent?
- How do I evaluate the market value of my invention?
- Who are my competitors and what is the size of the market?
- Should I consider going into business with my idea?
- Should I consider licensing and collecting royalties?
- Where do I find funding?
Soody Tronson, Founder and Principal, STLGip Intellectual Property Law Firm
Larry Udell, Chairman, California Invention Center and Licensing Executives Society, Silicon Valley Chapter
This event is accessible to individuals with disabilities. To request a reasonable accommodation, including captioning, sign language interpreting, or other, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (408)918-9900.