***Series Update*** New Title: Navigating Through the Invention Process: From Idea to Product to Market
The Licensing Executives Society Silicon Valley Chapter and the California Invention Center present the first of an educational series “How to Make Money with Your Invention.” The series kick-off will be held at the Silicon Valley U. S. Patent and Trademark Office. Series topics include the following:
- What is the patentability of my invention and how do I apply for a patent?
- How do I evaluate the market value of my invention?
- Who are my competitors and what is the size of the market?
- Should I consider going into business with my idea?
- Should I consider licensing and collecting royalties?
- Where do I find funding?
Soody Tronson, Founder and Principal, STLGip Intellectual Property Law Firm
Larry Udell, Chairman, California Invention Center and Licensing Executives Society, Silicon Valley Chapter
Please note that the Silicon Valley USPTO is a federal facility. Attendees are required to present a valid form of government-issued identification (driver license or passport) and may be subject to screening to gain access.