The USPTO Texas Regional Office (TXRO) will be participating in the Alabama Digital Government Summit. The TXRO will be hosting an exhibit table at the Summit.
Government Technology’s passion is helping spread best practices and spurring innovation in the public sector. The Alabama Digital Government Summit is designed to do just that. The summit has an advisory board that gathers public sector and private sector leaders to create an agenda designed to make that passion relevant and actionable to the state and local government organizations attending the summit. Participants tell us they use the inspirational keynotes, leadership discussions, networking breaks, and timely topics discussed in the numerous breakout sessions to help advance the goals of their organizations and their own career paths.
- Turbulence Within the Cloud
- Data Rich, Results Poor?
- Customer Service Delivery – How to Measure Effectiveness
- Alabama Cybersecurity Program
- The Efficiency of Identity Access Management
- Customer Experience Design
- Organizational Continuity and Recovery
- Internet of Things and Its Impact on Government
- Montgomery Internet Exchange: Connectivity and Collaboration
The program is free and open to the public. For inquiries about the event:
please email email@example.com(link sends e-mail), visit us at the Texas Regional Office home page, or call us at 469-295-9000.