The Trademark Public Advisory Committee reviews the policies, goals, performance, budget, and user fees of the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) with respect to trademarks, and will advise the Under Secretary of Commerce for Intellectual Property and Director of the USPTO on these matters.
Thursday, October 17 Executive Session 3:00 p.m.- 4:00 p.m.
|3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
|TPAC will hold an executive session to discuss confidential FY 2015 budget matters.||Maury Tepper, TPAC Chair|
Friday, October 18 Public Session 9:00 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
To access the webcast for the public session please follow the instructions below.
- Click on TPAC Quarterly Meeting
- Note: The event status, date and time are on the left hand side. You will not be able to join the event until 15 minutes before start time
- To join the event, fill in the blanks under the "Join Event Now"
- Sign-in using your first name, last name and email address
- Make sure to enter the event password: 1111
- Click on the "Join Now" button
|9:00 - 9:05||Introduction and comments (Maury Tepper, Trademark Public Advisory Committee, Chair)|
|9:05 - 9:15||
OCFO Update (Tony Scardino, Chief Financial Officer)
|9:15 - 9:25||
Legislative Update (Judy Grundy, Policy and International Affairs)
|9:25 - 10:10||
Trademark Operations Update (Deborah Cohn, Commissioner for Trademarks)
|10:10 - 10:25||
International and Policy Update (Sharon Marsh / Amy Cotton)
|-- 10 Minute Break --|
|10:25 - 11:10||
TTAB Update (Gerard Rogers, Chief Administrative Trademark Judge, Trademark Trial & Appeal Board (TTAB)
|11:10 - 11:35||
OCIO Update (John Owens, Chief Information Officer & Raj Dolas, Portfolio Manager for Trademark Next Generation (TMNG))
|11:35 - 11:45||
Adjourn Public Meeting
Next Meeting: February 28, 2014