The Silicon Valley United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) is inviting members of the public to schedule a twenty minute 1-on-1 in-person meeting with a USPTO patent prosecution specialist to discuss the patent process as part of Super Bowl City, Booth #17, "#IKnowtheWaytoSan Jose, California" near the intersection of Market St. and Drumm Street in downtown San Francisco. Intended for entrepreneurs and independent inventors, the meetings will provide individuals with an opportunity to seek assistance with their inventions and the patent process.
Please select an available date and time to reserve a meeting here. The meetings are free, but a limited number are available. If you need to cancel your appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org as we anticipate high demand.
USPTO Hours at Booth #17 "#IKnowTheWay to San Jose, California" in Super Bowl City
- Monday, February 1st, 2:00 PM - 6:00 PM (PST)
- Wednesday, February 3rd, 3:30 PM - 6:00 PM (PST)
- Thursday, February 4th, 3:30 PM - 6:00 PM (PST
Please feel free to stop by the booth even without an appointment. We look forward to seeing you at Super Bowl City!
* USPTO staff can only provide assistance and cannot provide legal advice.
* If you have a patent application pending with a power of attorney, USPTO staff are limited to the type of assistance that can be provided without your representative being present.
* No patent or trademark applications/registrations, payments or official correspondence can be accepted at this location during this event.