To register, visit www.eventbrite.com/e/silicon-valley-startup-seminar-tickets-18435046721
26 South 4th Street
San Jose, CA 95113
San Jose City Hall is centrally located in the heart of downtown San Jose between Fourth and Sixth Streets. The west wing of City Hall in which USPTO is located is at 26 South Fourth Street. The Nearby Amenities section of this handbook provides fingertip access to a wealth of nearby amenities including parking, dining, childcare facilities, cultural attractions, and mass transit options for getting to and from the building.
There are a number of parking garages located within a few blocks of San Jose City Hall that USPTO employees, contractors, and visitors can use. Note: street parking on all sides of San Jose City Hall is prohibited.
- Second & San Carlos Street Garage - 280 S. Second St.;
- Fourth Street Garage - 44 S. Fourth Street;
- Third & Santa Clara Street Garage - 25 S. Third Street;
- Local and Regional Mass Transit
- Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority (VTA) buses and light rail make traveling in San Jose and surrounding cities easy. A VTA station is located just two blocks west of City Hall Santa Clara Station and there is a public bus stop at City Hall Plaza. Please go to www.vta.org for complete routes, schedules, and fares.