The video recording of this expired event is posted above. You can find all past Trademarks Webinar Series presentations on the Trademarks Webinar Series page.
Also available is a PDF of the presentation slides featuring legal citations and cases. Also included with the webinar was a handout of useful terms and concepts.
Do you want to learn more about non-fungible tokens (NFTs), blockchain, cryptocurrencies, and virtual goods? Are you filing trademark applications involving goods and services related to these increasingly common technologies? This webinar discusses the nuts and bolts of these newer technologies and how to avoid common mistakes during the trademark registration process.
It also includes:
- Examples of acceptable identifications of goods and services
- A discussion of appropriate specimens
- The relatedness of real and virtual goods when determining likelihood of confusion
- Rebecca Eisinger, Senior Staff Attorney, Office of Trademark Quality Review and Training
- Mary Munson-Ott, Staff Attorney, Trademark Classification Policy and Practice Unit
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please submit your request to the contact information listed above.
Continuing Legal Education (CLE)
If a state is not listed, contact your state bar to see if you can obtain credit in your state. Participants who attend the live session will receive a certificate of attendance and presentation materials for acquiring CLE credit in other states.