Strategies for IP protection in China
The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office’s China Intellectual Property (IP) Road Show comes to Boise, Idaho with a one-day program bringing together experts from the U.S. government, IP attorneys, and local business people to share insights on China and IP issues that will benefit U.S. IP rights holders. This roadshow is one of a series of China IP Roadshows that the USPTO is conducting across the country.
Topics to be covered include:
- Where is China going on IP?
- Creating and managing IP portfolios in China
- Brand protection and anti-counterfeiting strategies
- Enforcing IP rights in the United States and in China
- IP in China — the Idaho experience
Please check back soon for registration information.