The Cybersecurity Partnership meeting is a collaborative forum for anyone seeking patent protection in the cyber and network security sectors to share ideas, experiences, and insights with USPTO staff.
Register here and you may join the event here.
We will discuss ongoing trends, and current topics, within the cybersecurity intellectual property community. This includes raising awareness of legal and technical concerns during patent prosecution and litigation. Our discussions will encompass:
- Cybersecurity working groups statistics
- Prior art searches within the cybersecurity working groups
- Emerging technology in cybersecurity
- USPTO COVID-19 response
- USPTO CPC classification and routing
- USPTO prosecution initiatives
- Information Session on Cybersecurity Patent Applications and Examination
- USPTO Application Routing Updates and Application Initiatives
- TC 2400 – Search Workshop 2.0