Welcome to the Electronic Official Gazette for Patents (eOG:P).
Links are provided to the full text of the patent in the USPTO Full-Text Database from each patent bibliographic record. Click on the Full Text button in the upper left corner of the patent record to jump to the full text.
- The Electronic Official Gazette allows you to browse through the issued patents for the week. The eOG:P can be browsed by classification or type of patent, for example, utility, design, and plant. Specific patents can be accessed by class/subclass or patentee name.
- Links are provided on the left to the various sections of the eOG:P. Click on the section title to use these pages:
- Browse by Class/Subclass page to access patents by a specific classification
- Classification of Patents page with links to patents by a range of classifications
- Browse Granted Patents page to access a patent by patent number or link to patents by type
- Index of Patentees page to browse by names of inventors and assignees in either a cumulative alphabetical index or individual indexes by type of patent. Each patentee listing contains a link to the patent.
- Geographical Index of Inventors to link to patents by the state or country of residence of the first listed inventor
- Notices page containing the text of important notices for the week
- The left window is considered "Home." Clicking the "Home" button from any other page will return you to this main listing.