The 14th Annual Independent Inventors Conference is located at:
600 Dulany Street
Madison Buildings (East & West)
600 Dulany Street - Alexandria, VA
Thursday, November 5 and Friday, November 6 parking is available at the USPTO’s EAST PARKING GARAGE for $10.00 per day. The EAST GARAGE is located off of Carlyle Street (see the Area Map)
Garage hours – Thursday & Friday 5 AM – 10 PM , Saturday 7 AM to 6 PM
- Take yellow or blue line to the King Street station in Alexandria ;
- Follow the pedestrian tunnel under Duke St .
The George Washington Masonic Memorial will be to your RIGHT and behind you and the USPTO Headquarters in front of you.
The Madison East and Madison West Buildings are located on Dulany St. about 2.5 blocks from the Duke Street pedestrian tunnel. You can identify them by the central glass Atrium that joins the East and West buildings.
Driving from D.C.
- Take 14th Street Bridge to George Washington Parkway going SOUTH toward Alexandria , Virginia ;
- Make a RIGHT onto Duke Street ;
- Make a LEFT at the traffic light onto Holland Lane
- Make the THIRD (3rd) RIGHT onto Emerson Avenue
- Make a LEFT onto Carlyle Street
- Proceed to EAST Garage
» Additonal Directions to the USPTO
» General information about Alexandria, Virginia