Highlights of TEASi 2.2.1 Release
The following listing highlights changes to be placed into production in TEASi 2.2.1 deployed on October 16, 2013. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the release, please contact TEAS@uspto.gov.
1. The forms was enhanced to allow users to designate the Republic of Tunisia. Effective October 16, 2013, the Republic of Tunisia became a member of the Madrid Protocol.
2. The Application for International Registration pre-populated form was corrected to ensure that question marks properly appear in the mark section.
3. The Application for International Registration pre-populated form was corrected to ensure that any color information entered in the mark section appears in the proper fields in the input table.
4. The "Representative Section" of the Application for International Registration form was updated to display an error message if the applicant does not enter the State and Zip/Postal Code when a Country is selected.
5. The Subsequent Designation form was corrected to ensure that customers are able to submit more than one subsequent designation form for the same serial/registration number in a single day.
6. The forms was corrected to ensure that parentheses and brackets are not deleted from goods/services section.
7. The Application for International Registration form was corrected to ensure that the U.S. registration date is not populated when no registration number is assigned.