TEAS is a web-based application that works works with Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) 9+, FireFox 5+, Safari 5+, and Google Chrome 13.0.
1. Open the Internet Explorer browser.
2. On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
3. On the Security tab, click Internet.
4. Click Custom Level.
5. Scroll down to Active scripting.
6. Click Enable (or Prompt).
7. Click OK.
8. Click Yes.
9. Click OK.
10. Click Refresh.
1. Open Firefox.
2. On the Tools menu, click Options.
3. Click Web Features in the Options list.
6. ChCheck the bos under "Allow scripts to" section.
7. Click OK.
8. Click OK.
9. Click Reload.
1. Open Safari.
2. On the Safari menu, click Preferences.
3. Click Security.
5. Close the window.
6. Click Reload.
Steps to Ensure Important E-mails from the USPTO Reach You
If you applied for a trademark and authorized e-mail communications from the USPTO, then you will want to make sure that all USPTO e-mails reach you. Unfortunately, servers or SPAM filters often block important messages or send them to your junk mail folder because they don't recognize the sender.
To help ensure that you receive mail from the USPTO, please log in to your e-mail now and follow the steps described here to add important USPTO e-mail addresses to your address book, contacts, and/ or "Safe Senders" list.
Remember that you may receive e-mail messages from several Trademark addresses. Please add all of the addresses listed below. You may also receive e-mail from an individual person's USPTO e-mail address, e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org.