The electronic version of the Trademark Official Gazette was enhanced on or about December 7, 2013 to:
- Detect and notify users of missing features on their web browsers that have the potential to negatively impact their use of the TMOG;
- Enable the back button to function in all supported web browsers. We support the latest versions of Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, and Safari;
- Modify the URLs utilized by the USPTO site to make them easier for people to read and understand;
- Create a full XML version (with API) of each issue of the TMOG;
- Provide tool tips for all user controls (e.g., icons, buttons, and tabs) that are not already so labeled; and
- Provide information about all trademarks related to the actual mark appearing in the TMOG, to include transformations and replacements.