Announcements - Patent Portal EFS-Web 18JAN2008
UPDATED FEATURES (17 FEB 2008): The USPTO is pleased to announce the upcoming release of EFS-Web 1.3 on February 17, 2008. New features with this release include:
- New auto-grant petition: E-filers will be able to file an auto-grantable Petition to Make Special based on Age .
- Validation on PTOL-85B: E-filers will need to attach the Fee Transmittal (Part B) of the Notice of Allowance and Fee(s) Due form (PTOL-85B) when paying the issue fee.
- Enhancement to Saved Submission : E-filers will find the Save For Later Submission button next to the Submit button for easier access.
- Firefox Compatibility: E-filers will be able to use the Firefox Web browser with EFS-Web.
- Adobe Reader 8.1.1 Compatibility: E-filers can now use Adobe Reader 8.1.1 to file USPTO form-fillable PDFs. Adobe Reader 7.0.8 and 7.0.9 will continue to be supported.
- Application Type Selection Screen: The screen where e-filers select the application type has been formatted to list the types of Utility and Design applications in alphabetical order.